苏州市 | 工业园区 | 3-5年经验 | 专科
1. Materials availability for PULS production demand（30%)
- Responsible for the disposition and scheduling of direct material per MRP for Suzhou factory and the management of suppliers.
- Issue and enter purchase orders into the MRP system, and assure delivery performance is met through active monitoring of open purchase order backlog
- To push suppliers on delayed deliveries and minimize impact on PULS production
- Verifies purchase order acknowledgments from suppliers and revise MRP system as required.
- Works with Accounts Payable to resolve any issues relative to purchase orders payments.
- Providing the rolling forecast to suppliers regularly to make sure the visibility if our demand
2. Basic Purchasing daily work（25%)
- negotiates with suppliers on procurement related issues and provides necessary information for further decisions to be made.
- Requires consistent and close communication with Production in such areas as material availability, order quantities, and lead-time fluctuations.
- Saturn daily activities like missing parts review, over orders review, order confirm maintain, PO revise etc.
- Supplier delivery monitoring
- Prepares purchasing data analysis or some measurement report as required by management.
3. Inventory management（25%）
- Control the suppliers’ delivery to meet the inventory level requirement through purchasing order management including revise, postpone or cancellation.
-Monitoring supplier capacity situation vs our demand fluctuation, communicate with supplier for long term planning.
- Deal with the slow moving and obsolete materials together with related department so to reduce the inventory.
4. Supplier logistic management and service evaluation（15%）
- Monitor supplier delivery schedule base on confirmation
- Adjust logistic mode if necessary for freight cost control
- Supplier logistic and service performance evaluation and feedback to CM
- Proposal and requirement for supplier collaborative terms to CM for the same of inventory and delivery management
-Necessary reports, analysis and statistics
-Others assigned by Supervisor
1.Excellent command in written and oral English communication.
2.Bachelor's degree or above.
3.3~5 years Mechanical components purchasing experience in multinational company, Inventory and delivery management experience.
4.PC skill, especially to be with excellent excel operation skill.