上海市 | 黄浦区 | 5-7年经验 | 本科
1. Develop category, sourcing, and supplier management strategies for responsible packaging categories that will meet the overall business objectives set forth by Greater China leadership team and that abide by our global procurement policies.
2. Deliver results in key performance areas for responsible category, including cost management, budgeting & financial predictability, cash performance, inventory reduction, service & quality to plants, process improvements, innovation, and alignment with our internal business partners.
3. Drive the leverage of total buying scope in all factories for responsible category. Leading the implementation of continuous improvement projects together with stakeholders and suppliers.
4. Understand the supply markets that we are buying in to define and implement a strategy with our suppliers and potential suppliers that generate a competitive advantage to Kraft Heinz.
5. Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the packaging external markets that impact the materials we buy, develop a risk management program for each commodity, and communicate that plan to business leaders for approval and adoption.
6. Lead the supplier performance management and supplier competency development program, to improve overall suppliers’ capability to meet Kraft Heinz requirement in terms of cost, quality, capacity and flexibility.
7. Continually review industry and peer best practices; educate our organization about them; and develop plans to implement those that provide a competitive advantage to Heinz.
1. Full time Bachelor degree or above;
2. At least 3-5 years experiences in sourcing functions, Packaging area is preferred.
3. Knowledge and experience to China key packaging commodity supply market and familiar with sourcing &procurement process, supplier relationship management and supplier development programs.
4. Self-motivation and strong negotiation skills, good at stakeholder relationship management.
5. Good command of written English and workable oral English. This position requires communicating with foreigners.
6. Data driven and analytical skills. Results driven and action with sense of urgency.
7. Willingness and ability to travel across China to support business.